PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and installed cookies. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies: Data files that are placed on your device or computer that often include an anonymous, unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Log Files: Files that track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons, Tags, and Pixels: Electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Transparent Pixels: Image files embedded in an email to track engagement, such as when an email is opened.
- Encoded Links: Tracked links used to collect information that helps us determine which products and topics you are interested in. The link, when clicked, captures the IP address of the user and the destination of the link, and, if possible, uploads a cookie to the user’s browser.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect primarily to fulfill inquiries placed through the Site (including quotes, consultation requests, and general questions). Additionally, we use this Information to:
- Communicate to you information or advertising relating to our products or services, if your preferences are set to receive such information.
- Help us improve and optimize our Site (e.g., by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site).
- Assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
You can opt-out of remarketing by visiting the links below:
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
EMAIL LIST PRIVACY
Individuals must sign up or ask to join our mailing lists using the forms provided on this website, or through other means expressly sanctioned by Simple Global. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties for the uses described above. For example, we share information with Google to generate Analytics that help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations; to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests; or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
250 E. Horizon Dr. Suite 120
Henderson, NV 89015